3M® Thinsulate® Featherless insulation not only works wet or dry but, thanks to its blown construction, breathes effortlessly as well. Combined with our highly protective DRILITE® Loft outer and seamless shoulder construction the Superflux is a jacket that thrives as an outer or mid-layer in the most difficult mountain conditions.
- Drilite® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 243g (Size L) of Polarloft® Featherless insulation by 3M®
- Stitched-through quilted construction in the body
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- Shoulder Shield construction
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...