Hybrid construction combines lighter weight 60g POLARLOFT® insulation in the body with ceramic reinforced fleece side panels to give enough protection for skinning into a freezing head wind and the stretch required by tenuous climbing.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch; highly breathable and windproof
- POLARLOFT® Duo insulation [60g body, 40g arms and hood]
- Ceramic reinforced Pontetorto® Technostretch 260 side and underarm panels
- Lycra® bound hood
- Alpine fit with pre-shaped and articulated sleeves
- YKK® centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 concealed zipped hand warmer pockets
- Lycra® bound cuffs and hem
- Packs into hand pocket with karabiner carry loop
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...