With a DRILITE® waterproof shell and a high quality down fill the Triton is a secure shelter from everything that winter throws at you. From daily life in mountain towns to big, remote trips it’s a jacket you’ll rely on through the worst days.
- 2-layer DRILITE® 30D fabric
- 162g (Size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through narrow baffle internal construction
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Adjustable Mountain Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with YKK® WR zips
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.