A lightweight and water resistant down jacket; perfect for fast and light winter sports when not being burdened by a heavy load is a primary concern. Designed around a tailored active alpine cut and a grown on Full Dome hood to give complete upper body insulation.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 229g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Half Dome HC hood with EXL® lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with moulded zips
- DRILITE® Loft hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...