Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ascender fabric
- 100% Polyamide
- Integrated belt with button waist closure
- Zipped rear and thigh pockets
- Microfleece lined waistband
- Two front pockets
- Articulated knee
- Gusseted crotch
- Fit: Alpine
- Weight: 320g
Well-fitting, functional and durable pants for any climbing or trekking adventure, Mountain Equipment's Women's Approach Pants are ideal for life on the crag.
With an Active fit these fast drying pants offer all-day comfort when clocking up the miles. Zipped rear and thigh pockets provide safe storage for on the move essentials and a microfleece lined waist band and integrated belt sit comfortably under a harness or pack.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Garment features: Pockets
- Tight Length: Long Tights
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 320
About the brand
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.