A reliable, 4 season camping companion, the Mountain Equipment Womens Classic 750 Regular is a women's fit down bag for year round use.
For high altitude treks or weekends in the Scottish hills, the Classic 750 draws on years of Mountain Equipment sleeping bag experience to ensure a good night's sleep, with quality materials and refined construction techniques balancing comfort and performance. Lightweight, breathable fabrics house 725 fill power duck down, which is sourced through the Down Codex programme to ensure ethical animal welfare standards and environmentally responsible processing methods.
The down is controlled with offset trapezoidal baffles, which allow it to loft freely and cut down on cold spots, but add minimum extra weight and bulk of fabric to what you have to carry.
- Weight: 1415g
- Comfort lower limit: -12°C
- Packed size: 20 x 32cm
- User height: 175cm
- Shell: He50 (100% nylon)
- Lining: Supersoft 40 (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 90/10 725 fill power duck down (Down Codex ethically sourced)
- Mountain Fit balances comfort & thermal efficiency
- DC7 anatomical fit insulated hood
- Trapezium 4 down-control foot piece
- Solus collar with insulated draught tubes
- Trapezoid offset baffles
- Full length zip with anti-snag baffle
- Lightweight stuff sack and mesh storage bag