The Womens Dreamcatcher Sleeping Bag from Mountain Equipment is luxurious, warm and spacious. It features a removable inner quilt that is perfect for camping from early spring through til autumn.
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- 393g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a fill power of 700
- Comfort limit: -7°C
- Valley Fit for upmost space & comfort
- Removable down quilt can be used in the bag or stand-alone
- Stitched-through baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- Rectangular hood & anatomically shaped foot-box
- Full length L-shaped zip with baffle
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Weight: 950g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...