With two zoned weights of fast drying Pontetorto® grid fleece and our Active fit the Eclipse Hooded Jacket is an ideal low-bulk insulation layer for everything from Spring ski tours to long valley climbs. A stretchy grown-on hood fits under or over a helmet and a single chest pocket keeps a phone secure.
- Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto® Tecnopile 154 fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and Bluesign® approved permanent odour control
- Women’s Active fit
- Coverstitched seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Grown-on hood
- YKK® centre front zip
- Zipped Napoleon pocket with mesh back
- Low bulk cuffs with integrated thumb loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.