The Womens Fuse Jacket from Mountain Equipment combines Polarloft Featherless insulation with our lightweight mechanical stretch 20D RS outer fabric. A highly breathable, fast moving layer that can be worn alone for maximum mobility and comfort on bluebird days, before performing effortlessly under a shell when the sky falls in far from the valley floor.
- Fabric: Lightweight 20D RS Nylon
- Insulation: Polarloft Featherless insulation by 3M, 214g
- Highly breathable & windproof
- Mechanical stretch
- Stitched-through quilted construction
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- YKK moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.