- Material: DRILITE LOFT 50D outer shell
- Lightweight, breathable and water resistant
- Insulation: 272g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down
- Alpine fit with zoned EXL system maximises thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid baffles and Slanted box-wall baffles
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Total Weight: 770g
- Pack Size: 22cm x 18cm x 14cm
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...