- Outer: Helium 20D
- Inner: Supersoft 30
- Insulation: 728g of 700 fill power Pure duck down
- 90:10 down to feather ratio
- Comfort limit: -11°C
- Alpine fit with zoned EXL system maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped & off-set foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Storage cube & waterproof roll-top stuff sack supplied
- Pack size: 28 x 22 x 20cm
- Weight: 1.22kg
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...