The Womens Impellor Jacket from Mountain Equipment balances a vanishingly small pack size against the reliable waterproof protection and exceptional breathability of the very lightest Gore-Tex Active fabric. Unnoticed until you need it, the Impellor comes into its own flying over technical ridges or racing storms on remote towers.
- +T53-layer Gore-Tex Active 2.0 fabric throughout
- Mountain Hood with internal wicking barrier & rear adjuster
- Women's Active fit with articulated & pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK WR centre front zip
- Napoleon chest pocket with YKK WR Zip & internal laser-cut vents
- Semi-elasticated hem & cuffs with internal wicking barrier
- Supplied with mesh stuff sack
- Weight: 150g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...