With resilient GORE-TEX Pro 80D fabric, Alpine fit and our renowned Storm Construction techniques in an efficient 2 pocket design, the Womens Janak Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a streamlined shelter from the worst conditions. Tough, protective and unrestrictive it’s an ideal choice for year round use in the mountains.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro 80D fabric throughout
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Womens Alpine fit with articulated & preshaped sleeves
- 2 large pockets with YKK moulded Aquaguard zips
- 2-way YKK moulded Aquaguard centre front zip
- 2-way YKK WR underarm pit zips with laminated & bonded entry
- Adjustable laminated cuffs & dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.