A supremely functional hybrid layer for fast moving alpinism.
Completely windproof and combining ultrabreathable Polartec Alpha lightweight insulation in the body with a high-wicking microgrid lining in the arms and hood, the Womens Kinesis Jacket excels whether worn alone on big rock routes or under a shell during major ascents.
- Main Helium 30
- Sleeve and hood lining: Micro-grid fleece
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha 60£gm2;
- Mountain HC Hood
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Dual tether hem drawcords and elasticated cuffs
- Packs into hand pocket with karabiner carry loop
- Fit: Active
- Weight: 300g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.