Customised through detailed feedback from professional and volunteer rescue teams, the Women's Kongur MRT Jacket is the standard by which others are judged. Totally protective, extensively reinforced and highly visible for those forced into the most hostile conditions.
- Main: Gore-Tex Pro 3L (80D)
- Reinforcements Gore-Tex Pro 3L (80D)
- Fully adjustable Super Alpine HC hood
- Women's Mountain fit with long body length
- Storm Construction techniques
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Stratum Storage; 4 large pockets with YKK moulded AquaGuard zips
- 3M reflective detailing
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip behind double storm flap
- 2-way YKK water-resistant underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 620g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...