- Fabric: DriLite Loft
- Insulation: 225g of 700 fill power Pure Down
- 90/10 down to feather ratio
- Windproof & water resistant
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood
- 2-way, YKK moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord at hem
- Weight: 640g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.