The Womens Manaslu Jacket from Mountain Equipment is combining Gore-Tex Pro with the Women's Alpine fit this is a simple but tough shell ideally suited to serious mountain use. The helmet compatible hood and clean lines make the Manaslu an outstanding mountaineering jacket that comes into its own on the steepest faces.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro 40D
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
- Women's Alpine fit
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- Stratum Storage; 2 large pockets & 1 Napoleon pocket
- 2-way YKK moulded AquaGuard centre front zip
- 2-way YKK WR underarm pit zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs & dual tether hem
- Laminated & laser cut inner pocket
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...