These full spec mountaineering pants give total protection and mobility in the worst conditions imaginable. Using GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric throughout they easily resist abrasion in ice choked chimneys and further reinforcement protects against cuts from racked screws.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric throughout
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- Women’s Alpine fit with articulated knees
- Bonded ice screw protection overlay
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® side zips
- Fully adjustable braces with drop seat
- YKK® WR fly zip
- Zip-out internal snow gaiters
- Dyneema® reinforced crampon kick-strips for durability
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.