It boasts all the performance benefits of GoreTex Pro in a women's specific alpine fit which is able to accomodate a full selection of layering garments while still being a comfortable, close fit. The mountain hood is helmet compatible but the volume of it can be adjusted when you aren't wearing one to ensure a precise cap-like fit that moves with your head. The pit zip ventilation is there for when you are pushing yourself and need a little extra while two large front pockets have water resistant zips and are great for stashing your map and compass when on the go.
This jacket can easily weather the worst of the storms but it is also light enough that it can easily be carried in your pack as a just-in-case jacket for drier conditions.
- Fabric: 3L GoreTex Pro (100% nylon, 40D)
- Helmet compatible mountain hood
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- 2 large front pockets with YKK water resistant zips
- 2-way YKK moulded Aquaguard centre front zip
- YKK underarm water resistant vent zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Fit: women's specific, alpine
- Weight: 380g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.