The Womens Sleepwalker II Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment offers sublime cosiness for warmer weather camping, this lighter bi-component sleeping system will let you drift away into the twilight of a late spring or summer night.
- Polarloft Insulation
- Comfort limit: 0°C
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- Offset layered construction throughout
- Removable insulated quilt can be used in the bag or standalone
- Valley Fit maximises room & comfort
- Rectangular hood & anatomically shaped foot-box
- Full length L-shaped zip with baffle
- Supplied with lightweight stuff-sack
- Weight: 1400g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.