Ultra-protective Softshell pants for ski mountaineers operating in the steepest and most technical terrain. Spectre Pants make full use of Windstopper fabric’s total protection from the wind and high levels of weather resistance to make them ideally suited to use in the mountains. They are designed with perfect fit, a lower leg that accommodates all ski boots and a dedicated transceiver pocket. Dyneema reinforced kick patches and bonded hems provide ski and crampon durability.
- Fabric: Windstopper Softshell (100% nylon)
- Windstopper Softshell fabric
- Women’s Mountain fit with increased lower leg volume for ski boots
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 YKK zipped vents
- Inner zipped transceiver security pocket
- Integrated belt
- Double press-stud waist closure
- Removable, fully adjustable braces
- Offset ankle zips with internal gusset
- Zip-out stretch softshell gaiters
- Weight: 710g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.