- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Exolite 125 stretch double weave soft shell fabric
- 87% Polyamide
- 13% Elastane
- Packs into chest pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Two-way YKK offset moulded centre front zip
- Over-locked and topstitched construction
- Articulated & pre-shaped sleeves
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Adjustable Mountain HC hood
- Zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Helmet compatible
- Adjustable cuffs
- Fit: Women's active
- Weight: 280g
The ultimate rock climbing soft shell; light, tough and protective it’s the definitive choice for everything from big walls to sea cliffs.
With its cavernous helmet compatible hood, offset front zip and minimalist single pocket design, the Womens Squall Hooded Jacket from Mountain Equipment is truly at home in any climbing situation. A stretchy double weave Exolite fabric and precise Women's Active fit offers both the toughness and unhindered movement necessary for those who find themselves making moves on hard rock and ice.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Stretch
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Weight (g): 280
About the brand
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.