The Women's Switch Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a versatile jacket that offers light insulation for your core when you need it. It features Polartec Alpha insulation in the front for enhanced insulation where you are likely to feel the cold most while the Pontetorto Technopile at the sides, arms and back of the jacket allow for excellent breathability and ventilation to help keep you comfortable, particularly when wearing a pack.
The zipped pockets offer secure storage of your gadgets and to help warm up your hands. The whole thing can be packed down into one of the hand pockets to ensure a tiny pack size that doesn't take up too much space in your pack.
- Front: 100% ripstop nylon with mechanical stretch
- Back, arms & side panels: Pontetorto Technopile 187 fleece
- Insulation at front of body: 40g of Polartec Alpha
- Full length zip with chin guard
- Flatlocked seams for comfort & minimal bulk
- Polygiene permanent odour control
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped napoleon pocket
- Stretch bound hem & cuffs
- Packs away into hand pocket
- Women's active fit
- Weight: 245g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...