The Womens Switch Vest from Mountain Equipment offers highly breathable and fast drying Polartec Alpha insulation combined with lightweight 20D RS shell fabric in the front of the body for wind resistance. Pontetorto Tecnopile 260 panels in the back and sides minimise bulk and dry even faster after a strenuous ascent.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric
- Front: Polartec Alpha insulation, 40g
- Back & Sides: Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece
- Mechanical stretch on front of body
- Highly breathable & wind resistant
- Women's Active fit
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets & 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem & armholes
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 170g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.