The Women's Vanguard Insulated Jacket is a seriously warm synthetic layer that combines insulation, wind protection and breathability to provide you with ultimate comfort when exploring the outdoors in cold, difficult conditions.
The Windstopper outer combined with the PolarLoft Duo insulation allows the Vanguard to thrive in the worst conditions. A fully adjustable mountain hood is also helmet compatible to ensure it is ready for you regardless of what you are doing, a 2-way main zip is also great for easy, fuss-free use when wearing a harness. The two handwarmer pockets are fleece lined for superior comfort for chilly hands. The stretch cuffs are great for sealing out cold spots and a dual tether hem drawcord is great for cinching in the hem for maximum warmth without running the risk of having snagable loops hanging below your jacket.
A great jacket for active use on the coldest days, excelling in freezing, damp and windy climates.
- Fabric: Windstopper (100% nylon, 30D)
- Insulation: PolarLoft Duo (100% polyester, 120g/m2)
- Mountain, helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Shoulder Shield construction
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped micro-fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Offset napoleon chest pocket
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Stretch cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Fit: women's specific, mountain
- Weight: 515g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.