Using POLARTEC® Thermal Pro® Hi Loft fleece the Hispar is exceptionally warm for its low weight. Ultra-breathable and fast drying it is a perfect layering piece in severe conditions. Lighter weight POLARTEC® Power Dry® panels aid fit and eliminate bulk for the most technical climbing.
- POLARTEC® Thermal Pro® Hi Loft grid fleece
- POLARTEC® Power Dry® 200 fleece inserts aid fit for dynamic sports
- Women’s Active fit with pre-shaped sleeves
- Flatlocked throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK® reversed centre front zip
- 2 zipped pockets
- Lycra® bound cuff and hem
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...