3-layer DRILITE® 70D fabric gives full protection from the worst the winter can throw at you as well as the toughness required for ski days where all your mountaineering skills are tested. Our Super Alpine hood works perfectly with a helmet and the Alpine fit gives total mobility.
- 3-layer DRILITE® 70D fabric throughout
- Super Alpine HC Hood
- Women’s Mountain fit with articulated and preshaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- Ski pass pocket on lower arm
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips
- Zip-out internal snow skirt
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.