Combining GORE-TEX® Pro with our new Women’s Alpine fit this is a simple but tough shell ideally suited to serious mountain use. The helmet compatible hood and clean lines make the Manaslu an outstanding climbing jacket that comes into its own on the steepest faces.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 40D fabric
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric reinforcements
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Women’s Alpine fit with articulated and preshaped sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- Stratum Storage; 2 large pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket with YKK® moulded Aquaguard® zips
- Large zipped mesh inner pocket
- 2-way YKK® moulded AquaGuard® WR centre front zip
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.