These full spec mountaineering pants give total protection and mobility in the worst conditions imaginable. Using GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric throughout they easily resist abrasion in ice choked chimneys and further reinforcement protects against cuts from racked screws.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric throughout
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- Women’s Alpine fit with articulated knees
- Bonded ice screw protection overlay
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® side zips
- Fully adjustable braces with drop seat
- YKK® WR fly zip
- Zip-out internal snow gaiters
- Dyneema® reinforced crampon kick-strips for durability
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.