Combining EXOLITE Soft Shell fabric and WINDSTOPPER®,Mission Pants are ideally suited to cold weather mountaineering in the most technical terrain. A re-engineered fit is combined with essential features such as integrated venting pockets and reinforced kick strips.
- EXOLITE 275 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric in seat and knees
- Women’s Mountain fit with regular fit ankle
- 2 zipped hand pockets, 1 thigh and rear pocket
- 2 zipped thigh vents with integrated mesh lining
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accommodate all mountain boots
- Reinforced kick-strips for ski and crampon durability
- Adjustable ergonomic hem with lace hooks
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...