Our 2.5 layer DRILITE® fabric gives the reliable waterproof, breathable protection needed for the days you don’t manage to outrun the afternoon storm. Impressively lightweight but still featuring our proven Alpine fit and Mountain Hood.
- 2.5-layer DRILITE® 30D fabric
- Mountain Hood is fully adjustable
- Women's Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® centre front zip with laminated outer flap and internal flap
- 2 ventilated pockets with mesh pocket bags
- YKK® underarm pit zips with internal flap
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.