With a total weight of just 285g the Xero Jacket gives appreciable extra warmth that goes anywhere. Packed into its pocket it’s easily clipped to a harness or stashed in a pack. Water resistant down fill combines with our featherweight Helium 30 fabric to give crucial insulation on windswept summits.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 71g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through quilted construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- YKK® centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.