The Xeros Sleeping Bag from Mountain Equipment is an ultra lightweight winter sleeping bag that will offer excellent warmth with minimal weight.
The DriLite Loft Xero 10D fabric is a great option for this sleeping bag, it is durable and lightweight while still being water resistant to ensure the down insulation inside is adequately protected from outside moisture. Trapezoid baffles throughout the bag ensure excellent insulation properties while the EXL technology in the lining helps to maximise loft and thermal efficiency while you sleep.
The anatomically shaped hood and foot box help to ensure great comfort and warmth in these key areas while the ground level seams and 'V' side baffle further aid the thermal efficiency of the sleeping bag. It is important to store the sleeping bag in the supplied storage cube when not in use but the roll-top stuff sack will keep it protected and compact when out enjoying the hills.
- Fabric: DriLite Loft Xero 10D
- Insulation: 605g of 800 fill power Russian Goose Down
- 90/10 down to feather ratio
- Comfort limit: -12°C
- Alpine fit
- EXL system to improve loft & thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams
- 'V' side baffle
- 7 baffle, low volume, anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated neck baffle with Lode Lock closure
- Max. user height: 185cm
- Internal chest width: 75cm
- Internal foot width: 50cm
- Supplied with storage cube & roll-top stuff sack
- Packed dimensions: 27 x 25 x 21cm
- Weight: 1.075kg
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...