The Xeros Sleeping Bag from Mountain Equipment is an ultra lightweight winter sleeping bag that will offer excellent warmth with minimal weight.
The DriLite Loft Xero 10D fabric is a great option for this sleeping bag, it is durable and lightweight while still being water resistant to ensure the down insulation inside is adequately protected from outside moisture. Trapezoid baffles throughout the bag ensure excellent insulation properties while the EXL technology in the lining helps to maximise loft and thermal efficiency while you sleep.
The anatomically shaped hood and foot box help to ensure great comfort and warmth in these key areas while the ground level seams and 'V' side baffle further aid the thermal efficiency of the sleeping bag. It is important to store the sleeping bag in the supplied storage cube when not in use but the roll-top stuff sack will keep it protected and compact when out enjoying the hills.
- Fabric: DriLite Loft Xero 10D
- Insulation: 605g of 800 fill power Russian Goose Down
- 90/10 down to feather ratio
- Comfort limit: -12°C
- Alpine fit
- EXL system to improve loft & thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams
- 'V' side baffle
- 7 baffle, low volume, anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated neck baffle with Lode Lock closure
- Max. user height: 185cm
- Internal chest width: 75cm
- Internal foot width: 50cm
- Supplied with storage cube & roll-top stuff sack
- Packed dimensions: 27 x 25 x 21cm
- Weight: 1.075kg