The Xeros Sleeping Bag Long from Mountain Equipment is an ultra-light winter bag, ideal for those actively wanting to push the envelope in super-alpinism.
- Drilite Loft Xero 10D outer shell is
- Ultra-light, highly breathable & water-resistant
- 627g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down with a fill power of 800
- Comfort limit: -12°C
- Alpine fit with EXL system
- Improves loft & maximises thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams with V-side baffle
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- Drilite Loft Xero 10D inner foot-box & hood lining
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 28 x 25 x 22cm
- Weight: 1100g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.