For the serious backcountry user, the Ghost Sky 3 Tent is impressively lightweight without sacrificing strength, durability or livable space.
A watertight construction includes fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Welded zip flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap.
Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors. Mesh pockets for interior storage.
- Fabric: Nylon ripstop, PU/silicone coated (40D)
- Hydrostatic head: 1,500mm
- Fabric: Nylon ripstop, PU/silicone coated (20D)
- Hydrostatic head: 1,200mm
- Pole material: DAC Featherlight NSL (100% aluminium)
- Watertight construction
- 2 dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- Welded zip flap construction
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Super-light buckles and webbing
- Capacity: 3 persons
- Nr doors: 2
- Nr vestibules: 2
- Packed dimensions: 58 x ø22cm
- Min: 1.92kg
- Max: 2.15kg
- Light: 1.34kg
You may also like...