A brilliant 3 season all rounder, the Lamina 20 Regular Sleeping Bag uses Mountain Hardwear's ingenious lamina welding construction to really make the most of the bag's performance.
In a traditional sleeping bag construction, layers are stitched together. Insulating materials work best when they're opened out and full of warm air, but this stitching pinches them together. The layers in the Lamina 20 are welded together, so the insulation is unrestricted, full of air, and doesn't suffer from cold spots along the seams. This means you need less of it to keep you warm because it's working at its best, resulting in a lighter bag.
Another advantage of this construction is that creases aren't caused in the insulation by stitching, so there's less breakdown of the fibres.
Reduced weight, increased performance and longer life: clever stuff!
- Weight: 1400g
- Comfort lower limit: -5°C
- Packed size: 19 x 38cm
- User height: 183cm
- Shell: 40D Micro Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Lining: 40D Taffeta (100% polyester) to wick moisture
- Insulation: Thermal.Q synthetic
- Lamina construction to enhance performance
- Full length double-slider zip allows venting
- Comfort mummy shape
- Comfort Footbox
- Face gasket and tailored hood
- Internal zipped pocket at shoulder
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag