With a small pack size and weighing in at just a shade over a kilo, Mountain Hardwear's Lamina 35 Regular Sleeping Bag is a cracking little bag for two season use.
Using the innovative Mountain Hardwear Lamina construction technique, the weight and pack size of the bag are decreased and the lifespan is improved, but the warmth is not diminished!
The idea is clever yet simple: instead of stitching the insulation into the bag, it's welded. This means there are no seams to pinch together the layers of insulation, so it stays open and lofty and full of warm air. Obviously there are now no cold spots along the seams (because there are no seams!) and less filling is needed because its performance is not hindered. A useful side effect of this technique is that the insulation isn't creased by stitching, so the fibres are less likely to fragment, meaning the bag lasts longer.
As well as working at maximum efficiency and lasting longer than traditional bags, the Lamina 35 Regular Sleeping Bag is made with a comfortable shape to balance freedom with performance, and the Thermal.Q insulation keeps right on performing if you're unlucky enough to get it damp!
- Weight: 1020g
- Comfort lower limit: -0°C
- Packed size: 15 x 31cm
- User height: 183cm
- Shell: 40D Micro Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Lining: 40D Taffeta (100% polyester) to wick moisture
- Insulation: Thermal.Q synthetic
- Lamina construction to enhance performance
- Full length double-slider zip allows venting
- Comfort mumy shape
- Comfort Footbox
- Face gasket and tailored hood
- Internal zipped pocket at shoulder
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag