Mountain Hardware set out to prove that sustainability is about opportunity, not sacrifice. But there's more to this sleeping bag than a little green here and there. In fact, there's no color at all. The Lamina Eco AF is undyed to reduce our water footprint. And on top of that, it's made with a recycled shell, lining, insulation, and trims. 'Eco' alone wouldn't quite do it justice.
- Fabric: Recycled 20D nylon ripstop
- Thermal Q Recycled insulation
- Recycled fabric, insulation, storage sack
- Proprietary, welded Lamina construction
- Performance mummy cut
- Contoured foot box position for max warmth
- Tailored hood seals in warmth.
- Lightweight but durable two-way
- 5 zipper
- Two-way zipper allows for easy ventilation
- C0 durable water-repellent finish.