The Lamina Z Flame Sleeping Bag from Mountain Hardwear is a great option for camping and backpacking largely thanks to the ThermalQ insulation. It compresses well into a tiny package when on the move but also maintains excellent loft when you need it to keep you warm. It is lightweight to ensure an excellent warmth to weight ratio and the synthetic insulation will keep you warm even in damp conditions. The longer length of this bag makes it perfect for taller adventurers.
The Lamina range boasts excellent features all of which are geared towards maximising the warmth to weight ratio. The insulation has been zoned to offer more in key areas while the ergonomic draft collar at the neck stops any warm air escaping. The hood and face gasket are tailored to minimise the opening and retain heat and the comfort footbox is shaped to follow the natural foot position to help keep your feet warmer and minimise dead space. The comfort mummy cut of the whole sleeping bag is designed to offer excellent warmth and comfort without any feeling of constriction.
- Shell: Lamina Revamp Ripstop
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta, 40D
- Insulation: ThermalQ, 120g/m2
- Lower comfort limit: -6°C
- Durable water repellent finish
- Welded Lamina construction
- Zoned insulation provides more warmth where you need it
- Comfort mummy shape bag
- Longer length sleeping bag
- Inside length: 213cm
- Ergonomic draft collar
- Full length 2-way zip
- Comfort footbox
- Face gasket and tailored hood for draft free comfort
- Packed dimensions: 18 x 39cm
- Weight: 1,311g
You may also like...