A versatile jacket from Mountain Hardwear that is super light but still has uncommon warmth, with a little added stretch to improve your technical mobility in the mountains.
The Men's StretchDown RS Hooded Jacket is made with a revolutionary welded-channel construction that traps warmth and enhances durability, while the 15-denier face fabric feels featherweight but is unexpectedly robust, so it has excellent resistance to wind, water, and abrasion from ice, rock, and the occasional unfortunate tree branch. Added to this, the knit interior fabric face is warm, and vastly enhances mobility through stretch.
- Body: Ghost Lite Ripstop (100% nylon, 15D)
- Lining: Dynamic-Stretch Knit (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Q.Shield Down (90% Duck Down, 10% Duck Feathers, 750 fill power)
- Welded-channel construction
- Secure zipped pockets
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Alpine fit
- Back length: 71cm
- Weight: 423g
You may also like...