A midlayer climbing jacket with exceptional warmth and great mobility. Though it's wind- and water-resistant enough to wear as a standalone jacket, the Men's Thermostatic Hooded Jacket's low profile means it especially excels under a more technical outer shell. With synthetic insulation that's warm, lightweight, and compressible, and 20-denier nylon face fabric that resists abrasion.
- Body: 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic (100% nylon)
- Lining: 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite (60g)
- Stows in its own pocket
- Karabiner harness attachment
- 2 harness and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets
- Harness and pack-compatible chest pocket
- Stretch cuffs
- Dual hem drawcords
- Low-profile, insulated hood
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 282g
You may also like...