The two doors, instead of being at opposite ends, form one end and one side of the tent, so when they're both open, you can lie back and enjoy a 180° vista. Zip the large mesh inner doors into place and you can still enjoy the view, even when the bugs come out!
Despite the open and airy feel, the Optic Vue still provides reliable weather protection when you need to batten down the hatches, and having two vestibules is very useful for storage as well as providing dry access to the tent.
An ingenious design to bring an extra dimension of luxury to backpacking.
- Fly: 68D PU polyester ripstop (1,500mm)
- Inner: 75D polyester taffeta
- Floor: 70D PU nylon taffeta (3,000mm)
- Poles: DAC Pressfit
- Capacity: 3 persons
- Doors on adjoining sides for wide-angle view
- 2 mesh doors with dual sliders
- 2 vestibules
- Internal storage pockets
- Colour coded tab on fly & inner for easy pitching
- Attachment points for gear loft (not included)
- Packed size: 58 x 18cm
- Packed: 3.29kg
- Minimum: 3.27kg