A two-to-three season backpacking bag with an unusual look, but one which makes a great deal of sense. The Ratio 32's herringbone shaped Thermo Trap Baffles are smaller than the standard tube-shapes, so the down filling stays exactly where it needs to be, keeping the insulating performance of the bag consistent and efficient.
The down itself is cleverly engineered too: because moisture can compromise its insulating properties, it's been treated for water-resistance so it works in all sorts of conditions.
Finally, don't underestimate the importance of a snug, cosy feeling when you crawl into your bag! The lining fabric has been chosen to be soft and luxurious, so it's especially inviting after a long day out.
- Shell: 33D Dobby with DWR (100% nylon)
- Lining: 30D taffeta (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 650 fill power Q.Shield hydrophobic down
- Comfort mummy cut
- Thermo Trap Baffles
- Full-length two-way zip with insulated anti-snag draught tube
- Comfort footbox
- Down filled face gasket
- Single handed drawcords
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag
- Comfort lower limit: -3°C
- Inside length: 213cm
- Packed size: 36 x 18cm
- Weight: 870g