A rugged, reliable, expedition-ready three-to-four season bag, which combines Mountain Hardwear's premier insulating technologies to ensure that it keeps on working, whatever you throw at it!
The heart of the bag – the insulation – is superbly warm 800-fill down, which in this case is treated for water resistance, as moisture is the enemy of down's insulating performance. As well as that though, the Spectre's shell fabric is waterproof, air-permeable Dry.Q Elite fabric, as used in their top-end ultralight alpine clothing.
So, you and the down are well protected, but to really ensure maximum insulation is delivered, the Spectre's down baffles are tightly spaced to prevent the down creeping away from where it's needed.
- Shell: Dry.Q Elite (100% nylon micro ripstop, 20D)
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta (30D)
- Insulation: 800 fill power Q.Shield hydrophobic down
- Hidden baffle construction with tight baffle spacing
- Laminated, double external zip flaps
- Double insulated anti-snag draught tubes along zip
- Comfort footbox
- Six chamber hood with down filled face gasket
- Ergonomic two-piece draught collar
- Two small storage pockets above collar
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag
- Comfort lower limit: -7°C
- Inside length: 198cm
- Packed size: 33 x 23cm
- Weight: 1360g