The Stronghold lives up to its name, providing an impenetrable castle (well, unless you use the door), for ten people to use on basecamps in the farthest flung of locales.
The domed, geodesic pole structure has multiple crossover points, dissipating the stress of the wind around the whole of the tent and, around the perimeter, snow flaps keep out spindrift (or sand, depending on where you are). The inner skirt can be joined with an optional extra footprint to provide a sealed floor.
- Fly: 70D PU/SIL nylon taffeta (1,500mm)
- Inner: 40D DWR nylon ripstop
- Poles: DAC Pressfit
- 2 double layer doors with mesh vents
- Internal perimeter skirt (can seal tent with optional footprint)
- SVX windows
- Zipped vents
- Perimeter snow flaps
- Colour coded tab on fly and canopy for easy pitching
- Colour coded stitching for easy pitching
- Internal storage pockets
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls
- O-rings at pole intersections for internal guy system
- Rugged duffle bag
- Capacity: 10 persons
- Packed size: 91 x 46cm
- Packed: 22.06kg
- Minimum: 19.38kg
You may also like...