The ingenious Trident Corner pole design of the Tangent 2 gives it the strength of an expedition tent, while the weight is more what you'd expect from a three-season backpacking tent.
Where the poles contact the ground, they each divide into three short struts; short poles are more rigid than long ones, so this provides exceptional stability. The upshot? You don't need a heavy, complex pole framework to deliver strength, so you can have the breathable airflow of a double skinned tent, but the minimal weight of a single.
- Fly: 40D Ester type PU/SIL FR nylon ripstop (1,500mm)
- Inner: 40D FR DWR nylon ripstop
- Floor: 70D Ether type PU FR nylon taffeta (10,000mm)
- Poles: DAC Pressfit
- Trident Corners for stability
- Direct Connection points at guying points link inner, outer and poles
- Mesh vents at roof and floor
- Internal storage pockets
- Attachment points for gear loft (not included)
- Colour coded tab on fly and canopy for easy pitching
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Packed size: 56 x 18cm
- Packed: 2.68kg
- Minimum: 2.51kg