The four-person version of the legendary Trango expedition tent.
Using a geodesic architecture – in which the poles cross over each other to brace against wind from all directions – the Trango 4 is a supremely tough tent. At the guying points, the flysheet, inner and poles are connected together, so the guys are not simply joined to one element of the tent: a simple way to achieve maximum stability.
The waterproof fabrics are joined using fully taped seams and a bathtub style groundsheet, so the weather really has no chance of getting in. When only a simple shelter is required though, the fly and poles – together with the optional extra footprint – can be put up on their own in Pitch Light mode.
- Fly: 70D PU/SIL nylon taffeta (1,500mm)
- Inner: 40D FR DWR nylon ripstop
- Floor: 70D Ether type PU FR nylon taffeta (10,000mm)
- Poles: DAC Featherlight NSL
- Direct Connection points at guying points link inner, outer and poles
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole
- Double layer doors with mesh vents
- Snow flaps on front vestibule
- Internal Tension Shelves for support and storage
- Zipped venting
- Internal mesh storage pockets
- Attachment points for gear loft (not included)
- Multiple reflective guying points
- Self-equalizing anchors on side walls
- Loops for internal guying system
- SVX window
- Colour coded tab on fly and canopy for easy pitching
- Colour coded stitching for easy pitching
- Capacity: 4 persons
- Packed size: 71 x 23cm
- Packed: 5.83kg
- Minimum: 5.31kg
- Pitch Light: 3.73kg
You may also like...