A featherweight, low-profile jacket for alpine climbing and backpacking. The Micro Thermostatic boasts Mountain Hardwear's Thermal.Q Elite 40-gram insulation, for unbeatable warmth in a very low-profile jacket. Though its 20-denier nylon face fabric is wind- and water-resistant enough to be used as an outer layer, its streamlined fit makes it a perfect midlayer beneath a waterproof shell.
- Body: 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic (100% nylon)
- Lining: 30D Micro Taffeta (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite (40g)
- Elastane cuffs
- Single adjustment hem
- Highly packable and lightweight
- 2 harness and pack-compatible, zipped handwarmer pockets
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 197g
You may also like...