A midlayer climbing jacket with exceptional warmth and mobility. Though it's wind and water-resistant enough to wear as a standalone jacket, the Women's Thermostatic Jacket's low profile means it excels under a technical outer shell. It has synthetic insulation that's warm, lightweight, and easy to compress, and a fashion-forward diamond-quilt pattern.
Thermal.Q Elite 60-gram insulation keeps you warm and dry, while the 20-denier nylon fabric is light and tough. the whole jacket compresses down and stows in its own pocket for unbeatable packability.
Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weather, while dual hem drawcords allow easy adjustments on the fly.
- Body: 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic (100% nylon)
- Lining: 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite (60g)
- Stows in its own pocket
- Karabiner harness attachment
- 2 harness and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets
- Harness and pack-compatible chest pocket
- Stretch cuffs
- Dual hem drawcords
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 255g
You may also like...