The Lamina range focuses on creating a high warmth-to-weight ratio throughout their line in an affordable package. Insulation is zoned in key areas while additional features like the ergonomic draft collar, DWR treatment and the contoured foot box keep you warm and dry in the more challenging conditions. With a compression stuff-sack and a mesh storage sack included, this sleeping bag packs down to an extremely small size to ensure it doesn't take up too much space in your pack.
This sleeping bag features womens-specific insulation mapping ensuring you remain warm and comfortable all night in a non-restrictive experience.
- Welded Lamina™ Construction
- Shaped draft collar
- Contoured foot box
- Anti-snag, two-way zipper
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Womens-specific insulation mapping
- Shell: 30D Nylon Ripstop (100% Nylon)
- Lining: 40D Polyester Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal-Q™ (100% Polyesteter)
- Stuffed size: 26.5cm x 53.5cm
- Max user height: 172cm
- Comfort: -11C
- Limit: -18C
- Weight 2.098kg
You may also like...